Greek Peak Mountain Resort
NEW LOCATION! The 2024 Northeast Dairy Production Medicine Symposium will be held in Cortland, New York at Greek Peak Mountain Resort.
Across the street from Greek Peak Mountain is Hope Lake Lodge, a luxurious hotel with 151 luxury condominium-style suites. Each suite is complete with fully equipped kitchens, the relaxing comfort of spa quality mattresses, and the warmth of your very own fireplace.
First-timers to Greek Peak will find a mountain that has ample terrain suited to every ski and snowboarder’s ability and interest. If you’re interested in lessons, Greek Peak’s expert staff of over 200 professionals assure a comfortable learning environment and instruction set at your own pace and on the terrain that’s right for you. Don’t own your own equipment? Greek Peak’s Rental Shop offers the latest in skis, snowboards, ski blades, and high-performance demos.
- Cascades Indoor Waterpark: Enjoy Cascades Indoor Waterpark, our 41,000 sq. ft. indoor water park containing more than 150,000 gallons of water and over 500 feet of slides.
- Waterfalls Spa: Escape to Serenity in our luxurious Waterfalls Spa, offering the finest treatments from around the globe to provide relaxation and rejuvenation.
- Fitness Center: Our state of the art fitness center, located on the first floor, offers the latest Precor equipment, open 24 hours a day via your room key. An adult must accompany children under 14 years of age.
- Starlight Arcade: Enjoy hours of fun at Starlight Arcade, testing your luck on over 40 of the latest & greatest arcade hits. We have plenty of ticket redemption games and prizes seven days a week.
- The Bearfoot Den Activities Center: Visit the Bearfoot Den Children’s Activities Center, where you can enjoy Wii challenges, creative crafts, board games, books, and puzzles. Check out our daily children’s programs that include Pajama Jam, Movie Mania & Munchies, Pizza Parties, Scavenger Hunts and more! Fees may apply.
- Greek Peak Mountain: Across the street from Hope Lake Lodge is Greek Peak Mountain, the premier destination for skiing & boarding in New York. Our popular Kids World children’s programs introduce just the right mix of instruction, supervision, and fun! Shuttle service is provided from the Lodge to the Mountain.
- Outdoor Adventure Center: The Outdoor Adventure Center is ready to deliver enough adrenaline-pumping excitement and adventure to make a memorable experience for the whole family. Activities include Zip Lines, Mountain Coaster, Aerial Ropes Course, Snow Tubing, and more. (not all facilities open in March)
- Nordic Center at Hope Lake Park: The Nordic Center offers you the perfect setting for cross country skiing and snowshoeing. Rentals and tickets available at the Outdoor Adventure Center.
- Hiking Trails: Enjoy a nature walk around scenic Hope Lake or launch your own wilderness adventure on the renowned Finger Lakes Trails nearby.
Seasonal Hours of Greek Peak Lodge Facilities
NEDPMS Discounted Room Rates:
- Discount Room Rates Expire Mar 1, 2024.
Traditional, Stonybrook Corporate, or Standard Suites: $154
- Traditional: Traditional hotel room with 2 queen beds and a full bath.
- Stonybrook Corporate: Set up with 1 queen bed, 1 queen pull out sofa, dining table and bathroom with a shower.
- Stonybrook Standard Suites: Set up with 1 queen murphy bed, 1 queen pull-out sofa, kitchen and dining table and bathroom with a shower. Single: $154. Double $154.
Upgraded Suites: The following room types will also be discounted and extended to NEDPMS Attendees but will not be blocked. If you would like to upgrade and there is availability, you may do so at the discounted rates below (suite floor plans).
- Northwoods Suite - $179
- Roaring Brook Suite - $209
- Loon Hollow and Ledge Rock Suites - $239
Taxes and Fees: The above rates are subject to applicable state and local taxes.
- State and Local Tax: 13% per room per night, and is subject to change.
- Resort Fee: 8% per room per night.
Make reservations by calling Greek Peak Mountain Resort:
- Call 800-955-2754
- Option #2 for a reservation inquiry
- Option #2 again for a new reservation
- Let Reservation Agent know you are booking under the Northeast Dairy Production Medicine Symposium (NEDPMS).
- Request the group rate for NEDPMS.
- Resort will extend the group rate 3 days before and 3 days after the NEDPMS dates, subject to availability.
Check-In Time: 3:00pm, Check-Out Time: 1:00pm*
*Depending on room demand
Shuttle between lodge and meeting space
Beginning at 6:45AM each day on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Shuttle will continue to run throughout the day and evening on a looping schedule until 9:30PM.
2177 Clute Rd.
Cortland, NY 13045
Directions from the north: Take I81 south from Syracuse, take Exit 10 and turn left at the fork to continue on US Route 11 South, follow US 11 for 1.5 miles, turn right on Main St, drive west on Main St for 0.3 miles and turn left on Clute Rd, drive south on Clute Rd for 4.4 miles to Hope Lake Lodge & Conference Center on the right.
Directions from the south: Take I81 north from Binghamton, take Exit 9 and turn left on US Route 221 West (E Main St.), take next right onto US Route 11 (Broome St.), follow US 11N for 4.1 miles, turn left onto US Route 392 West, follow US 392W for 4.8, and turn right to Hope Lake Lodge & Conference Center.
Directions from the west: Take US Route 13 east from Ithaca for 13.1 miles, in Dryden continue straight on US Route 392 East for 6 miles, turn right and continue on US 392E for 2.3 miles to Hope Lake Lodge & Conference Center on the left.