Please read this safety policy completely. By registering for the symposium you agree to the terms below.
The health and safety of our attendees, their family members, our speakers, and the staff of the hotel hosting our symposium are very important to us. In order to hold a large indoor meeting while the pandemic continues to pose a threat, we are requiring the following safety measures at the 2022 symposium. NEDPMS may adjust our policy to keep in accordance with the CDCs current recommendations. Refer to CDC Public Health Guidance website for the most up to date recommendations. State, Onondaga County, and hotel regulations will be followed during the symposium unless found to contain fewer precautions than the NEDPMS policy.
Upon arrival, attendees will be asked about the COVID information below at the sign-in desk. Anyone needing to stay home for reasons related to COVID-19 will be provided a refund of their registration fee. Check with the hotel regarding their room cancellation policy.
- Health Status: Per CDC guidance, people who are not feeling well or having a fever are asked to stay home. Anyone that has tested positive for COVID-19 within 5 days of the start of the symposium are also asked to stay home. CDC recommends a 5-day quarantine period for those with close contact exposures unless vaccinated and boostered or with a history of recovery from COVID-19 in the past 90 days.
- Vaccination: All attendees, including their guests 5 yrs of age or older, must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the time of registration. OR be tested COVID-19 negative with an FDA or DOH authorized test within 48hrs from the start of the symposium. Photo ID and proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 test must be presented at sign-in desk upon arrival.
- Masking: All attendees, their guests, and invited speakers, regardless of vaccination status, will be required to wear an appropriate face mask (covering both mouth and nose) while indoors. Masks can be removed while eating or drinking. Presenters can remove their mask while presenting when social distancing can be observed.
- Disclaimer: I understand and am aware of the inherent risks which naturally arise from attending the Conference such as being exposed to, contracting, or becoming a carrier of, COVID-19 or any other infectious disease. Despite my understanding of the risks associated with attending the symposium, if I choose to attend the symposium, I am voluntarily and knowingly participating in the activities of the symposium and am assuming and accepting any and all risk of being exposed to, contracting or becoming a carrier of, COVID-19 and any subsequent consequences or complications that may arise as a result. Accordingly, I hereby release the Northeast Dairy Production Medicine Symposium, and all of its Board of Directors, agents and affiliates, from any and all liability arising from my voluntary choice to attend the symposium.
To register for the 2022 NEDPMS, select the "Go To Registration Page" button below. Symposium ticketing is managed by Eventbee and payment is processed using PayPal.
- Veterinarian Early Registration (closes Feb 15): $425
- Veterinarian Late Registration (closes Mar 8): $475
- Veterinary Student Registration (closes Mar 8): $75
- Veterinary Guest Age >12 (closes Mar 8): $120
- Veterinary Guest Ages 5-12 (closes Mar 8): $60
- Veterinary Guest Ages <5 (closes Mar 8): Free
Don't forget to reserve your hotel room: NEDPMS Hotel Info