This year's symposium will be held virtually using Zoom. Each registered attendee will be given access to the symposium dashboard where they will find links to the Zoom sessions, agenda, attendee list, proceedings, and our sponsors.
A special cheese gift box from GotGoodCheese, a dairy producer coop from Lowville, NY, will be mailed to all US veterinary attendees if they register before Feb 22. Students can attend for free or opt for a discounted registration that includes the cheese gift box delivery. We'll enjoy this snack during the symposium. We are unable to mail cheese boxes to addresses outside the United States.
What are the registration options?
- Regular Veterinarian Registration - will include a cheese box mailing to the attendee if purchased on or before Feb 21.
- Late Veterinarian Registration - will not include cheese box delivery
- Veterinary Student Registration - will include a cheese box mailing to the attendee if purchased on or before Feb 21.
- Free Veterinary Student Registration - will not include cheese box delivery
How do I register for the symposium?
- To register for the 2021 NEDPMS, select the orange "Register" button at the bottom of this page. Symposium ticketing is managed by Eventbee, payment is processed using PayPal, pay by PayPal or Credit Card.
What will my symposium ticket look like?
- After completing your registration, you will receive a confirmation email similar to the one shown here. If you do not receive this email, check your SPAM/JUNK email folder. If you still can not find your confirmation email, contact Rob Lynch ([email protected], 607-882-5378).
How will I access the symposium webinars?
- Everything you need to attend the symposium will be found on the Virtual Symposium Dashboard: Each Zoom Webinar Session Link, Downloadable Proceedings, Complete Attendee List, Symposium Agenda, and a display of this year's sponsors.
- The Virtual Symposium Dashboard link is located on your confirmation email which you received when you registered.
How do I get the symposium proceedings?
- A free downloadable PDF of the symposium proceedings will be made available to all attendees starting March 7.
- Access the proceedings from the Virtual Symposium Dashboard.
- You will have the option to download the entire document or select individual sections.