The 2020 Symposium has been RACE approved for 14.5 Continuing Education Credits. NEDPMS is also approved as a New York State sponsor of continuing education for veterinarians and this year's program contains 14.5 CE credit hours for NY veterinarians.
Attendees of this year's symposium were sent an email with their CE certificate information on April 15. If you should have received this email and did not, please check your spam/junk email folder. If you still can not find the email from NEDPMS, please contact Rob Lynch (email@example.com).
Thank you and hope to see you at the 2021 Symposium March 12-14.
This just in - Our 2020 Symposium has been approved by the AAVSB’s Registry of Approved Continuing Education for 14.5 CE Credit Hours.
NEDPMS is approved by NYSED as a New York State sponsor of continuing education for veterinarians.
All attendees (in-person or virtual) will receive an email with CE certificate information.
The 2021 Northeast Dairy Production Medicine Symposium will be held in Syracuse, New York at the Embassy Suites Destiny USA by Hilton Hotel.
Hotel group rate reservations will become available in early 2021.
311 Hiawatha Blvd.
W Syracuse, NY 13204
Heading South on I-81: Take exit 22-23A-23B toward NY-298/I-690 W/Carousel Center Dr/Bear St, Use the right lane to continue on Exit 23B and follow signs for Carousel Center Dr, Turn left onto Carousel Center, Turn left to stay on Carousel Center, Turn left onto Hiawatha Blvd. Turn Left On Solar Street, Hotel Entrance Will Be On The Left.
Heading North On I-81: Take The Solar Street Exit 22, Turn Right Onto Solar Street, Hotel Entrance Will Be On The Right.
- All-suite Syracuse hotel 6 miles from Syracuse Hancock International Airport
- Next to Destiny USA; 3 miles from Syracuse University
- Indoor heated pool and fitness center
- On-site restaurant, 24-hour convenience shop
- 24-hour Business Center, 10,000 sq. ft. of flexible meeting and event space
Make reservations online by using the "Book Hotel Reservation" button.
To make a reservation by phone, call 1-800-HILTONS or 315-303-1650 and mention code: NED
New this year, we will be holding our planning meeting before the AABP Annual Conference.
- Since we will NOT be holding a planning meeting in Phoenix on Friday morning during the conference, you will be free to do something else and not be late for morning sessions.
- But wait, what if you have ideas to share for next year's symposium? Send them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org before our planning meeting on Sep 5th.